1. little girl T has been sick and I'm in constant fear that we will have to return to the hospital again, especially since every time I speak to a doctor they say "oh RSV, she'll probably get sick again." Not the right thing to say to the mother who counts her daughters breaths every time she gets a cold.
2. Little boy L, has an ear infection and had his second session of speech therapy this week.
3. Little boy D, had a great report from his Kindergarten teacher at our conference this week. A few things to work on but overall good report. He has been enjoying copying words/phrases he sees on other objects. Like this gem that came home Monday after CCD:
(Translation: for a child has been born and he is named wonderful counselor, mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace)
I'm not exactly sure what he was suppose to be doing at the time but I like it! (I know he wasn't suppose to copy it).
4. Our van has been returned, hallelujah! I can't run around if I can't take all three kids with me.
5. Just finished a session of physical therapy this morning. It always starts out enjoyable (nice heat therapy on my back and neck) and ends with me walking out in pain. I'm not sure that's how it is suppose to work!? I know I feel much better than when I originally started last week.
6. Headed to my parents this afternoon for early Thanksgiving with them, my brother, and sister-in-law.
7. Loved Once Upon a Time this week. It's getting better because I almost gave up on the show a few weeks ago.